
My newest hobby- crocheting little clothes. Sounds like I should be eighty years old with a lot of time on my hands. Instead, I'm young with little time on my hands and still doing this. Probably why I'm behind on so many other things I need to take care of! This one is a little kimono, so it wraps and ties on both sides. It's probably big enough for a six to nine month baby, and I admit it's super cute! My most brilliant idea, as it seemed at the time, is to crochet the baby's blessing dress. Talk about a lot of work. Working with crochet thread, which is really just string, takes forever. Sometimes it's a bit boring but it's fun to see the progress after a couple of hours! Maybe this will be one project that I'll actually finish; unlike the closets full of other half-done projects. I do love to do it because it's relaxing and I let my mind wander until I'm tired and ready for sleep, which is nicer than lying in bed awake for hours. If anyone wants anything made for a little one you know, let me know and I'm happy to do it!!
That is so cute! You are so talented!!
ReplyDelete