Tim has informally been learning Spanish. He mentioned he wanted to learn a few phrases for work; when I offered to help, he asked how to say the following phrases:
"Help me, I'm being molested!"
"Oh no, I've eaten stinky cheese!"
"Where are my shoes?"
The list goes on to include several more random and fairly useless comments, but it's super funny. One afternoon he only spoke Spanish- for about five hours. Based on limited vocabulary, I heard a lot of "Ayudame!" and "No es bueno..." and "No me gusta." The words he's picked up on have nothing to do with his job or any of his responsibilities, but I definitely think it's brought a few smiles to his co-workers. When they ask for help, he responds with "No, don't molest me!"
"Help me, I'm being molested!"
"Oh no, I've eaten stinky cheese!"
"Where are my shoes?"
The list goes on to include several more random and fairly useless comments, but it's super funny. One afternoon he only spoke Spanish- for about five hours. Based on limited vocabulary, I heard a lot of "Ayudame!" and "No es bueno..." and "No me gusta." The words he's picked up on have nothing to do with his job or any of his responsibilities, but I definitely think it's brought a few smiles to his co-workers. When they ask for help, he responds with "No, don't molest me!"
Comments
Post a Comment