
A special thanks to all my friends! Today was my first baby shower and it was such a great day! I have such amazing people in my life who are so generous and giving! Here are some pics from it. Thanks to Joyce and Ashley for putting it all together, and thanks to all who came!!

Look at all this great baby stuff! I feel so spoiled, appreciative, and blessed at the same time! I got everything from clothes (from newborn baby to big baby!), toys, blankets, feeding stuff, bathing stuff, lotions, convenience, and the list goes on! I also included a pic of a gorgeous purple crocheted blanket and a baby book from friends who weren't at the shower- thanks Catherine and Maurie!
This is also a gift from the shower- and for Tim! My friend Candis and her family put it together- it's a toolbelt full of useful items for when Tim is taking care of the baby: a baster to squirt her off without touching, ear plugs for long nights of crying, a nose clip for the stinky times, tongs to take out the diapers, air fresheners to remind him of life pre-baby, and latex gloves to protect his skin. It's so funny!
This is my niece Madisyn who thoroughly enjoyed the cupcake portion of the party. You should see her when her mom doesn't tell her to be careful!I have tons of other great pics of the friends there but not feeling inclined to download them all. BUT- I love all of you and can't wait to see you again! Thanks and thanks!!
You look so adorable. I was so glad I could come. It was a fun time and very fun celebrating you and your Copper.
ReplyDelete