Today was Copper's first day in church. Here is the second dress she wore. She emptied her bladder all over the first one. We still think she's cute.
We only went for the first hour but it took us more than two to get ready. That's probably the reason babies scream during sacrament. I always wondered what could be so terrible about a Sunday morning- now I know.

Anyway, Copper was fearless in doing what many others wish they could do during sacrament. She slept through the whole thing. If only we could all curl up in fetal position during church talks. Although, occassionally she threw both arms in the air as if praising the heavens in some sort of non-mormon way. She continued feasting upon the words when we got home, as seen here.
Oh my scrumptious baby!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable and yes I do wish I could curl up and go to sleep, but only cause church is at 9 AM ;)
What a sweet girl! I love that she was throwing her hands up in praise. What a sweet girl...
ReplyDeleteAND, I love the allusion to the client and the knife. I am sure you miss the drama! You can have it back whenever you want it! :)
She looks so cute. That little dress is beautiful.
ReplyDelete