Being ordered in bed.
Sounds fun and relaxing.
Far from it.
In fact-
I'm thinking about committing myself to the State Hospital
Or the zoo
Or someplace where I'm observed for unnatural human behavior.
This is what I did today:
Went to the doctor
Went to work for a while
Came home with huge swollen feet
And a pounding headache
Took a nap
Played solitaire
Looked at the mess in the kitchen
Walked past the mess
Looked at the belly hair I've gotten since pregnancy
Tried to pluck it
Started to whimper-like a puppy-
That hurts!
Inspected all my split ends
Tried to paint my toe nails
Wondered who I could sucker into cleaning my carpets
Made a list of things to do tomorrow
Which is the same as today...
And- it's only 3:30.
With such a busy day I've had I'm surprised I still feel lazy.
Sounds fun and relaxing.
Far from it.
In fact-
I'm thinking about committing myself to the State Hospital
Or the zoo
Or someplace where I'm observed for unnatural human behavior.
This is what I did today:
Went to the doctor
Went to work for a while
Came home with huge swollen feet
And a pounding headache
Took a nap
Played solitaire
Looked at the mess in the kitchen
Walked past the mess
Looked at the belly hair I've gotten since pregnancy
Tried to pluck it
Started to whimper-like a puppy-
That hurts!
Inspected all my split ends
Tried to paint my toe nails
Wondered who I could sucker into cleaning my carpets
Made a list of things to do tomorrow
Which is the same as today...
And- it's only 3:30.
With such a busy day I've had I'm surprised I still feel lazy.
hey look at that...you got knocked up! nice job! i was on bed rest with Amelia for 6 weeks. i totally understand.
ReplyDeleteglad to have your blog. you sister never updated hers.
congrats.
glad you liked my neighboor. if it doesn't work out with your husband i'll TOTTALLY hook you up with him!
love ya, and hang in there.
Yeah, bed rest sucks.
ReplyDeleteDid I see you are work today? I thinked I did but then I left and didn't see you again.
You should get someone else to paint your toes.
Do you need me to come give you a pedicure? I really will.
Hopefully time will pass quick. Call me, we can chat and then maybe you can make it till 4 on your schedule :)
ReplyDeleteSorry your having such a boring time, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon. We should stop by and bug you sometime. ;)
ReplyDelete