1. I did NOT eat almost a whole box of cereal on my own, nor did I have one too many brownies, as an attempt to make up for the months I had diabetes.
2. I did NOT let Copper go diaperless on the couch, for less than one minute, and she did not empty her insides all over it.
3. I did NOT wake up every fifteen minutes on a good night's sleep questioning her continued existence... "Tim, are you sure she's breathing?"
4. I did NOT chuckle a little bit upon hearing of my client's rage with a knife. Boy do I sure miss work while I'm on leave.
5. I did NOT wish for a shotgun to quiet the bird who so lovingly sings to us each morning at 4:30.
6. I did NOT dream about having another baby and did NOT almost wish to die upon remembering the dream.
7. I did NOT carry ill feelings towards the lady down the street who jogs past our home with all her kids in tow, all ready for the day, and happy, before nine o'clock in the morning.
8. I did NOT pray for Tim to grow milk-producing breasts.
9. I did NOT succumb to the temptation of spring cleaning the house and throwing away all the crap we never will use, and I did NOT start this project before finishing the assortment of other projects laying around the house.
10. I did NOT try an array of styling products on my daughter's locks of hair.
2. I did NOT let Copper go diaperless on the couch, for less than one minute, and she did not empty her insides all over it.
3. I did NOT wake up every fifteen minutes on a good night's sleep questioning her continued existence... "Tim, are you sure she's breathing?"
4. I did NOT chuckle a little bit upon hearing of my client's rage with a knife. Boy do I sure miss work while I'm on leave.
5. I did NOT wish for a shotgun to quiet the bird who so lovingly sings to us each morning at 4:30.
6. I did NOT dream about having another baby and did NOT almost wish to die upon remembering the dream.
7. I did NOT carry ill feelings towards the lady down the street who jogs past our home with all her kids in tow, all ready for the day, and happy, before nine o'clock in the morning.
8. I did NOT pray for Tim to grow milk-producing breasts.
9. I did NOT succumb to the temptation of spring cleaning the house and throwing away all the crap we never will use, and I did NOT start this project before finishing the assortment of other projects laying around the house.
10. I did NOT try an array of styling products on my daughter's locks of hair.
Sounds like you did NOT have a busy week;)
ReplyDeleteAs for #7. . . . . Who does that? Really. NOT me.
oh cassie, i hope we make it out in aug and get to see you...
ReplyDeleteyou make me laugh!
I love #8. that's one i wish stewart had as well. :)
ReplyDelete