
Today Tim got off work at nine in the morning! We decided to head up the canyon and walk along the river trail by Bridal Veil. Copper loves the mountains- it must have been so breathtakingly beautiful that she had to close her eyes to soak it all up. And then she forgot to reopen them. This is how she looked the whole time.
Tim and I had a great time. He kept trying to make out with me in front of all the senior citizens out for some fresh air. I bet we looked like teenage kids skipping school, getting to know each others' tongues while galivanting in the wilderness.We also saw this lady on the trail. It appears she's attempting to cross country ski on cement. I started laughing because it looked very out of place. To her, it proba
bly seemed perfectly natural to be walking along with ski-type poles. Plus, maybe there's something to walking in the canyon I don't understand. Plus, plus, maybe Tim and I looked completely out of place too. After all, we practically undressed each other, and in front of our child, and we didn't care. We probably got more stares from the senior citizens than she did.
bly seemed perfectly natural to be walking along with ski-type poles. Plus, maybe there's something to walking in the canyon I don't understand. Plus, plus, maybe Tim and I looked completely out of place too. After all, we practically undressed each other, and in front of our child, and we didn't care. We probably got more stares from the senior citizens than she did.
Get a room. JK
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist. Copper is so cute.
I love the picture of Tim licking your cheek. It's fun. Love and life should be fun. Kudos to you for keeping it fun and reminding the old folks what they were like when they were young :P
You two crazy kids! I love that you were making out in front of infants and seniors. And I just have to say bless that sweet sidewalk skiier's heart!
ReplyDeleteYou two rock!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask...how far DID you go?! wink wink.
Cute Copper always soaking up the atmosphere with her eyes closed...you are so funny.