Remember when I said I went all of Thanksgiving break without any work crises? I should have known that coming back wouldn't be so smooth...
Today when I came back to work I faced: my 14 year old girl running away, my 19 year old getting reprimanded pretty heavily at court for being stupid, my drug dad relapsing, and another 14 year old losing all of her residential funding- and she can't go home. Mondays like this should be the only day at work for the entire week!
On a happy note: I get to go home to Copper and Tim. Yea!
Today when I came back to work I faced: my 14 year old girl running away, my 19 year old getting reprimanded pretty heavily at court for being stupid, my drug dad relapsing, and another 14 year old losing all of her residential funding- and she can't go home. Mondays like this should be the only day at work for the entire week!
On a happy note: I get to go home to Copper and Tim. Yea!
I don't know if you have heard already, but Brian Buttars was killed in a motorcycling accident on Saturday morning. It has been all over the news. I don't know if you knew them well but the viewing will be at our building Thursday night and the funeral is in SLC on Friday. Let me know if you want more info. We miss you guys in the ward. I love following your blog and seeing all the cute pictures of Copper! She is a doll and has a great birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteAt least one nice thing about work is going to lunch "meetings." It was great to see you and I about died when I saw that video of Copper screaming. I played it in the office and scared Shylo to death. :) She is so cute I can't stand it... I need to see her soon. Let's plan something fun with Lindy and babies (cause they are almost the same thing, right?).
ReplyDeleteWhat a day! I can't imagine the stress that comes with your job.
ReplyDelete