...Is Just A Pickle.And sometimes it's more.
Skid steer. 

This is what I played with at work today.
I've never really experienced sandplay until we did a group play hour at work today to get a better understanding of it.
Out of all the toys on the table, this is the one I picked b/c it reminded me of Tim and how he loves driving machines in the dirt. I really picked it for that reason. I explained that it was there to move mounds of sand- that's it's job, that's what it does, that's all it does. That's what it was created for and it doesn't do anything else. It moves sand to get from one place to another. There's a whole lot of sand for one tiny machine. And there's a whole lot of things in the way to even get the sand cleared. So it's going to take a long time.
Do I even need to ask How is this familiar in my life? Seems pretty clear to me. Even if I just saw it as a plain old pickle, as sometimes it is, the mounds of sand are still in front of me and I just keep trying to drive through it...
Comments
Post a Comment