I love three day weekends and love that all my weekends are three day weekends.





This weekend Tim also got a new church calling. Assistant Varsity Scout Leader. ? He doesn't know what it is either, and neither did the 2nd Counselor really. Guess they'll learn together. I guess it also means they'll release him from Elder's Quorum 1st Counselor and from Primary.
This weekend we spent a lot of time with my sister and her girls, Maci and Madisyn. One is a non-stop talker about EVERYTHING. I don't think I've ever heard her take a breath. I think it sometimes gets under my sister's skin, but not mine. She makes me laugh every day. And Maci, who deserves her own classification. She's two, runs around with nonstop energy, and loves "Copi" (Copper) a little too much. Copi is not a fan of bear hugs and Maci trying to drag her. And of course Taryn, my other adorable niece. She's six and maybe the sassiest girl I know. She's Copper's "big sister" and loves her I think more than all of our family put together.
This weekend we had a swim party. Copper had fun playing with the big girls and watching every tiny thing they did. Fun times!





This weekend Tim also got a new church calling. Assistant Varsity Scout Leader. ? He doesn't know what it is either, and neither did the 2nd Counselor really. Guess they'll learn together. I guess it also means they'll release him from Elder's Quorum 1st Counselor and from Primary.
I am still attempting the skirt. I made one very major mistake but refuse to unpick it so oh well. Maybe I'll finish it. A big motivator is that the mess is all over my kitchen, which I really want picked up.
Sunday morning, after a fantastic weekend, Copper woke up with a fever. She'll have nothing to do with food but at least she's drinking milk. Her temp has been 101.5 all day. Which means our weekend just got longer and I'll be staying home tomorrow. Time to visit the doctor.
It works out well. Not that I would wish any fever or sickness on Copper. However, we are currently in limbo in the childcare area. My second-to-none sitter cannot take Copper any longer, which is okay, but Tim is also working full time now so Copper is babysitter-homeless. I haven't had any good gut feelings about anyone I've talked to so far. Do any of you know of someone that you would take your own kids to??
Comments
Post a Comment