Copper is finally back to her happy, smiley self, thank goodness! So yea(!) for Tim taking yesterday off to celebrate one (probable) last weekend with just the three of us. It was an all-Copper-attention day and a lot of fun. I'm so lucky to have Tim and Copper!
We started off by trying out Copper's new bike trailer she got for Christmas. She LOVED it! Even I biked. Only once around the block, but once was enough- and I only toted myself!
Then we went to Highland's splashpad/river and let Copper swim. She also loved this. And, if this is what I look like to the world, I am sorry and there will be no more pregnant pictures!
Afterward it was time for chocolate frozen yogurt. This picture was taken when she first started eating; you should have seen her about five minutes later!
This is what I did while she splashed/played. I made markers to tell which bottle belongs to which baby, and then soft little anklets to tell them a part in case they look a lot alike at birth. And they coordinate with the blankets I crocheted and embroidered!











That's funny! Aren't moms supposed to be able to tell them apart? Jk. I know I wouldn't be able to. i was worried I wouldn't remember what Felix looked like when he went to the nursery. So, what are their names? Micah and what? And how do you pronounce that exactly?
ReplyDeleteI think you look great for being pregnant with twins, Cassie. Seriously. I hope all goes well with the delivery! Keep us posted, ok?
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me?! You look amazing! And you need to make sure you get a good side shoot of your prego belly! I'm glad Copper got to have a fun day! She is so precious!
ReplyDelete