Micah and Dakota are six weeks old. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed already. Kota now weighs 8.8 and Micah 7.12. Almost outgrown newborn diapers and up to eating three to four ounces per feeding. Seems like all they do is eat, evidenced by their growing double chins. I can't believe their once premie outfits were too big!
Being six weeks old means I have six weeks left at home. It really blows. I'm really questioning going back to work and can't wait until I feel like I don't have to work. I didn't feel like that with Copper, which is a bit guilt provoking but I can't change it. With her, I was okay with going back to work and I really liked my job. I still like my job (most days) but would rather be here with three fun girls.
And when I say fun, I mostly mean Copper. :) Not that these babies aren't adorable, but they're not quite fun. Yet. They love to cry for a while around 7:00 p.m., mostly for no reason, and are now getting each other all riled up. They love to poop in brand new, clean diapers and pee all over me when I change them. Fun stuff. But they're also very cuddly, still small enough to cradle in one arm, and have a sweet peace about them when they are still and calm.
 |
| Kota |
 |
| Micah |
Comments
Post a Comment