Good thing for
President Uchtdorf's talk this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be clinging to the golden ticket of babies grown up and wanting to forget what babies are like. Instead I'm exercising patience and trying to love this stage.
Copper is still a cool kid. She wears whatever she wants to and is such a girly girl. I don't know where she got it. She loves clothes, make-up, looking cute ("tute" because she can't say her c's). Her fantastic smile and captivating eyes make up for the absolutely ridiculous way she looks almost every day.
Sometimes these babies are so "tute." They smile and coo. And sometimes they lay on the floor staring (NO CRYING) for a while and are fun to have a round. Sometimes, though, they are the saddest babies I've ever seen. Except when they're held. But sometimes even then.
 |
| Boots. Baby dress as a skirt- still. (She wears this every single day). Too big tank. Unfinished hat. Loving it. |
 |
| Don't let this smile fool you. :) |
 |
| The unhappiest kid in the world... :) |
 |
| Half finished owl hat. I think she likes... |
 |
| There are... |
 |
| no words sometimes... |
I thought twins were supposed to comfort each other and be happy when they are together...I guess people lied!
ReplyDelete