Love Wasatch Mental Health; I have great friends and developed an awesome working partnership with many there. Sometimes I feel like it's my second work home. Yesterday we were excited to go to the annual Wasatch Wellness Run. I didn't get pictures of us running because 1) we signed up for the fun 1 mile walk, and 2) we had to take turns holding Copper because she got tired about 1/20th of the way done. She sure perked right up at the finish line when she saw the bounce fun house, face painting, tractor train ride, and more. I think we'll make this an annual tradition, though maybe next year I'll actually run!
Love Wasatch Mental Health; I have great friends and developed an awesome working partnership with many there. Sometimes I feel like it's my second work home. Yesterday we were excited to go to the annual Wasatch Wellness Run. I didn't get pictures of us running because 1) we signed up for the fun 1 mile walk, and 2) we had to take turns holding Copper because she got tired about 1/20th of the way done. She sure perked right up at the finish line when she saw the bounce fun house, face painting, tractor train ride, and more. I think we'll make this an annual tradition, though maybe next year I'll actually run!
Comments
Post a Comment