First, I'm pretty grateful for paid time off. Days like today, when I don't feel like doing much and the 'urgent' to-do list is quiet, I'm happy to use it. Though I am in my office, should be cleaning it (I have decor from LAST Christmas), and waiting for my intern to get here.
This morning is Copper's last full-day with Julie, since she spends Thursdays with Tim's mom. So tomorrow is Micah and Kota's last day with her and I am SO SAD! I asked for a picture; kind of geeky but she's been a significant part of my kids' short little lives.
They LOVE the girls and have welcomed them into their family
Julie always opens the door with a smile and says, "Hi cuties!"
Julie tolerates Copper's picky food-isms
Julie plays with the girls and teaches them new words and tricks
Max, Dallin, Lauren, and Sammy, and all the neighborhood kids, have chased the girls, played with them, teased them, and loved them.
The girls can roam the whole house, make messes, and it's okay
The girls rarely cry when mom leaves and wave goodbye while running to Julie
Julie doesn't mind taking Copper to school or picking her up when I can't
Julie tolerates Copper bringing a backpack full of junk and strewing it all over the house
Julie takes them on walks and to fun places
Julie has made them adorable skirts and bought them fun presents
Julie has been flexible with our sometimes crazy schedules and just rolls with it
Somehow, Julie sends them home clean. I can't keep them clean for anything!
I could go on and on... the point is we love the Cole family and will miss them!
This morning is Copper's last full-day with Julie, since she spends Thursdays with Tim's mom. So tomorrow is Micah and Kota's last day with her and I am SO SAD! I asked for a picture; kind of geeky but she's been a significant part of my kids' short little lives.
Things we love about Julie Cole and her family:
Julie always opens the door with a smile and says, "Hi cuties!"
Julie tolerates Copper's picky food-isms
Julie plays with the girls and teaches them new words and tricks
Max, Dallin, Lauren, and Sammy, and all the neighborhood kids, have chased the girls, played with them, teased them, and loved them.
The girls can roam the whole house, make messes, and it's okay
The girls rarely cry when mom leaves and wave goodbye while running to Julie
Julie doesn't mind taking Copper to school or picking her up when I can't
Julie tolerates Copper bringing a backpack full of junk and strewing it all over the house
Julie takes them on walks and to fun places
Julie has made them adorable skirts and bought them fun presents
Julie has been flexible with our sometimes crazy schedules and just rolls with it
Somehow, Julie sends them home clean. I can't keep them clean for anything!
I could go on and on... the point is we love the Cole family and will miss them!

Pretty sure it is breaking Julie's heart to let them go. She really is wonderful and the neighborhood will miss that family dearly! I am excited that we will still get to see the girls around the neighborhood though! :)
ReplyDelete