I'm going to (try really hard to) stop blogging about how crazy life is with the kiddos. What I write about the kids shouldn't define others' perception of them, especially if it's negative. When someone else lives in our home and can get the big picture, then they can define my children. In the meantime, I'll make sure the bleeding effect my words have is positive! So I guess this is a reminder to myself to write about the perfectly wonderful things about my kids. They all have rock star personalities and are quite unbelievably adorable.
Dakota: For only being 18 months, she's incredibly considerate. When she finds an extra binkie, bottle, blanket, or other item of comfort, she immediately finds Micah and shares. She makes silly faces and is fun to be around. She loves to show off and says, "ma, ma, ma, ma" followed by what sounds like, "watch this!"
Micah: This bebe is quite brave. She's not afraid to try new things, like walking down stairs without holding on to anything (that she's clearly not ready for!) or climbing into her high chair by herself. She's very loving and still loves to be cuddled. She says "Ya" after everything she's asked.
Copper: Always thinks of her sisters. Last week when my mom was at the store with her, Copper hand-picked toys for the bebes before thinking of herself. Really thought about what they wanted, individually. She applauds when they do anything new and follows them around asking for hugs. She's smart- knows her letters and sounds, her numbers, can write her name, and can write almost any other letter both capital and small. She loves to read. She's very playful and loves to tease.
I can't decide if the reason the bebes are so demanding of me is either a) I'm not home often enough during the week and it's always go-go-go; b) their little personalities just need me more than I was used to with Copper; c) they just want to be with me. Probably all three. Which is okay. I will take that over them not being here. Our home is a circus but it's one I love.
Dakota: For only being 18 months, she's incredibly considerate. When she finds an extra binkie, bottle, blanket, or other item of comfort, she immediately finds Micah and shares. She makes silly faces and is fun to be around. She loves to show off and says, "ma, ma, ma, ma" followed by what sounds like, "watch this!"
Micah: This bebe is quite brave. She's not afraid to try new things, like walking down stairs without holding on to anything (that she's clearly not ready for!) or climbing into her high chair by herself. She's very loving and still loves to be cuddled. She says "Ya" after everything she's asked.
Copper: Always thinks of her sisters. Last week when my mom was at the store with her, Copper hand-picked toys for the bebes before thinking of herself. Really thought about what they wanted, individually. She applauds when they do anything new and follows them around asking for hugs. She's smart- knows her letters and sounds, her numbers, can write her name, and can write almost any other letter both capital and small. She loves to read. She's very playful and loves to tease.
I can't decide if the reason the bebes are so demanding of me is either a) I'm not home often enough during the week and it's always go-go-go; b) their little personalities just need me more than I was used to with Copper; c) they just want to be with me. Probably all three. Which is okay. I will take that over them not being here. Our home is a circus but it's one I love.
Comments
Post a Comment