Dakota got a cold during Christmas and it's just lingered. A fever came last Wednesday and hasn't stopped on its own. Poor thing. Antibiotic for ear infection, chest xrays and swab for RSV, and she just has to wait it out. Hoping Micah doesn't follow. As much as I've tried to keep binkies and sippies separate, they swap spit all day.
Shandee mistook this pic of Kota for Micah. The more I look at this picture the more Micah I see in Kota's face. Guess they look more alike than I notice sometimes! Even when they are sick they are super pretty and adorable.
Meanwhile, talking to Copper:
Tim: Copper, do you want chicken for lunch?
Copper: No, chicken tomorrow.
Tim: What do you want today for lunch?
Copper: I can't remember.
Tim: So you can't remember what you want today but you know you want chicken tomorrow?
Copper: Yeah, Tim.
Comments
Post a Comment