Tim and I spent our anniversary weekend away from the kiddos and in the nice heat of St. George. What I relearned this past weekend, hashtag style:
1) The temple is one of the very nicest places to be. I'd forgotten what absolute peace is. #bestplaceonearth
2) Tim and I have fun together. By fun, I mean beyond parenting together. #lovemyhusband
3) If I have hours to do and am too lazy to do anything active, GSN is the best. #whoelselovesgameshows #iwanttobeonagameshow #ilovewatchingcrazypeople #wastedtimeongameshows #gameshowhashtagoverload
4) Working out with Tim is motivating. I counted 2400 calories burned in 2.5 days. #couldvedied #thoughtiwouldpassout
5) If I burn 800 calories in about five hours, I can't go without eating for the next nine. #gotsicksosick #forgottoeatdinner
6) Naps in the middle of the day are nice, nice, nice. #whatelsetodoonalongdrive
7) My cute girls are well taken care of when we leave. #ihaveagreatsister
Comments
Post a Comment