We've already decorated our gingerbread house this year. Copper and Dakota took the job pretty seriously. Micah had no interest. I gave her a pile of candy to put on the roof and she kept eating them. I'm not sure she put one piece on the house. That's our Micah! No final picture because we ran out of candy (Micah) and frosting (everyone). I guess there's still time to make more and finish up!
We've already decorated our gingerbread house this year. Copper and Dakota took the job pretty seriously. Micah had no interest. I gave her a pile of candy to put on the roof and she kept eating them. I'm not sure she put one piece on the house. That's our Micah! No final picture because we ran out of candy (Micah) and frosting (everyone). I guess there's still time to make more and finish up!
Comments
Post a Comment