Tonight's wacky dinner was brought to you by new conversation questions. Fifteen questions in less than two minutes; that's real conversation with toddlers and a five year old. Some of the highlights:
What's your favorite animal at the zoo (to Copper): "Elephants because I like elephants."
What's your favorite show (to Dakota): "Frosty the Snowman. I like Frosty the Snowman."
What's your favorite kind of dinner (to Micah): "Bread."
What sounds like a fun vacation or trip? (to Copper): "America." ("You know, like my puzzle.")
If we were at the store, what is one thing you would like? (to Dakota): "A bouncy ball and stroller."
What is something you are scared of? (to Dakota): "Flies."
What do you like about being a sister (to Micah): "I just like Copper."
What's your favorite animal at the zoo (to Copper): "Elephants because I like elephants."
What's your favorite show (to Dakota): "Frosty the Snowman. I like Frosty the Snowman."
What's your favorite kind of dinner (to Micah): "Bread."
What sounds like a fun vacation or trip? (to Copper): "America." ("You know, like my puzzle.")
If we were at the store, what is one thing you would like? (to Dakota): "A bouncy ball and stroller."
What is something you are scared of? (to Dakota): "Flies."
What do you like about being a sister (to Micah): "I just like Copper."
Comments
Post a Comment