We try to do a service every day! Sometimes we end up doing two in one day. The crazy busy days of life. We're having fun!
#8: Read the Nativity as a family and pledge what we can do this coming year to serve and be like Christ
#9: Make a thank you note to Abby
#10: Put on a Nativity puppet show for others
#11: Shovel snow off someone's sidewalk (I really figured we'd have snow by now... guess we'll hang onto this one!
#12: Take secret cookies to a neighbor
#13: Take a gift and note to our Home Teachers
I've been a slacker at taking pictures. Seems like a lot of work sometimes!
#8: Read the Nativity as a family and pledge what we can do this coming year to serve and be like Christ
#9: Make a thank you note to Abby
#10: Put on a Nativity puppet show for others
#11: Shovel snow off someone's sidewalk (I really figured we'd have snow by now... guess we'll hang onto this one!
#12: Take secret cookies to a neighbor
#13: Take a gift and note to our Home Teachers
I've been a slacker at taking pictures. Seems like a lot of work sometimes!
Comments
Post a Comment