#14: Secret cookies to a neighbor. I admit, I gave away cookies that someone had given to us. Share the love, right?
#15: Make Santa cookies and a card. I hope he likes cookies that will have been frozen 10 days...
#16: Make a gift for a friend. This is sweet. Copper picked two small toys she wanted to give to someone, wrote a note that says "Thanks for being my friend, Merry Christmas, from Copper" and gave it to her friend next door. So sweet. Not homemade but close enough!
#17; Nativity show with our puppets for an audience. The girls love this story!
#15: Make Santa cookies and a card. I hope he likes cookies that will have been frozen 10 days...
#16: Make a gift for a friend. This is sweet. Copper picked two small toys she wanted to give to someone, wrote a note that says "Thanks for being my friend, Merry Christmas, from Copper" and gave it to her friend next door. So sweet. Not homemade but close enough!
#17; Nativity show with our puppets for an audience. The girls love this story!
Comments
Post a Comment