Every year we have a baking day at my aunt Penny's house. Sometimes we make chocolates, gourmet popcorn, hard candy, etc., and often as gifts to give to neighbors. This year we did simple... cookie and pancake mixes. So much easier. In this picture is my sister and mom (on the left), and my grandma, Penny, and Kathy (my grandma's friend).
The only other picture I got at the party...
Copper making rolls. She rolled the life out of them, cut them into pieces, and rolled and molded some more. She's a baker in the making. Below... her cleverness... I was busy doing something and heard her ask how to spell certain names. I rattled them off and before I knew it she had addressed envelopes... her invitations to a Christmas party I was unaware we were having...
These girls! How I love them... love love love. But seriously. Get out of my bed.
Can you smell that? Roasting cinnamon almonds... too bad only a few are staying with us. They make great gifts but boy are they hard to give away!
As part of our continued "craft a day" we made reindeer candy canes. Micah immediately wanted to eat her animal. Dakota kissed hers on the nose.
Our lifesaver Abby. A great sitter. We're so blessed. She bought the girls an outfit each for Christmas. The twins wanted nothing to do with a picture. She got me a frame with pictures of the girls, and a number of prints of fun things they've done since she's been coming over. So fun!









Comments
Post a Comment