Micah: Mom, I have a headache in my elbow.
Kota: Yea and I have a headache in my bum.
(dinner conversation)
Me: You girls, we need to think about what to make dad for his birthday dessert coming up. We can make cookies, cake, brownies, or peanut butter bars.
Micah: Dad, you want cookies? Or a pirate?
Me: A pirate?
Tim: Yea I want a pirate...
Micah: Mom, what did you say after cookies? I can't remember...
Copper: laughing hysterically, to the point of losing breath...
Micah: Copper it's NOT FUNNY!!!
Kota: Yea and I have a headache in my bum.
(dinner conversation)
Me: You girls, we need to think about what to make dad for his birthday dessert coming up. We can make cookies, cake, brownies, or peanut butter bars.
Micah: Dad, you want cookies? Or a pirate?
Me: A pirate?
Tim: Yea I want a pirate...
Micah: Mom, what did you say after cookies? I can't remember...
Copper: laughing hysterically, to the point of losing breath...
Micah: Copper it's NOT FUNNY!!!
Comments
Post a Comment