Odds and ends from last year...
This is the book I made for the girls for Christmas. It has about 200+ craft ideas using all the stuff they got for Christmas. They're set!
Thanks to our sitter Abby. It is such a tender mercy to have someone care for our girls while we work, to not worry about them during the day, to receive so little for their time and love and efforts. I'm so thankful to all the wonderful people who help us with the girls.
The girls the day after Christmas, finger painting. It was early in the morning and we had already taken down all the Christmas decor, read books, and did crafts. Still I heard, "Well what else?"
Copper and her Kindergarten class singing "Alvin and the Chipmunks" for the Christmas program. Thanks to Oma for getting some great pics- not an easy feat with about a million parents crammed into a tiny gym.
Copper has been practicing the art of showering. She LOVES it. She needs help with the massive head of hair she has, but otherwise does a great job! I will always love this girl. What a goofball.
This is the book I made for the girls for Christmas. It has about 200+ craft ideas using all the stuff they got for Christmas. They're set!
Thanks to our sitter Abby. It is such a tender mercy to have someone care for our girls while we work, to not worry about them during the day, to receive so little for their time and love and efforts. I'm so thankful to all the wonderful people who help us with the girls.
The girls the day after Christmas, finger painting. It was early in the morning and we had already taken down all the Christmas decor, read books, and did crafts. Still I heard, "Well what else?"
Copper and her Kindergarten class singing "Alvin and the Chipmunks" for the Christmas program. Thanks to Oma for getting some great pics- not an easy feat with about a million parents crammed into a tiny gym.
New windows for (half) our house! I was completely surprised by how quickly windows pop right out of the wall. Nine windows out in less than 30 minutes. Our house dropped at least 10-15 degrees very quickly. It took about four hours to put new ones all back in and to clean up the mess. They look wonderful!



.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment