North Lehi (okay, all of Lehi) is windy. Last year our trampoline blew over two fences. This year we made sure to strap it down. As a side note, I told our co-worker that Tim needed to secure a tramp because of the storm coming. Haha. Didn't mean it like it sounded!
What we didn't think to secure was our neighbor's tree.
The flip side is... Tim is hoping to use his chain saw. He's a bit giddy about it. Guess we'll see what insurance does first! Thankfully it didn't fall towards our houses- or on any kids. At least I'll not have to rake up leaves/twigs anymore from a tree that's not ours!
What we didn't think to secure was our neighbor's tree.
The flip side is... Tim is hoping to use his chain saw. He's a bit giddy about it. Guess we'll see what insurance does first! Thankfully it didn't fall towards our houses- or on any kids. At least I'll not have to rake up leaves/twigs anymore from a tree that's not ours!
And the next day was a blizzard. Thank goodness they canceled the Kindergarten field trip to the zoo. In two days it's supposed to be 70 degrees! I mowed my lawn in February this year; April I'll be shoveling snow. Crazy Utah Spring weather!


.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment