I'm happy we get in to the Tulip Festival with our Thanksgiving Point pass. Grandma, Taryn, the girls and I checked it out a few weekends ago and were not disappointed. In their sure personalities... Copper was very concerned with the map and where we were headed... Dakota was tired of walking... and Micah wanted to run places she wasn't supposed to. All in good fun and just beautiful!
My mom and I were talking about this HUGE piece of land and what it was when I was growing up, which was the Fox farm. They were in our ward and I went to school (and church) with their kids. We went on Young Women activities to their house and 'toured' the animals on the farm. One day they sold it all for a million dollars. Steal of a freaking deal. Welcome Thanksgiving Point. They are an awesome part of Lehi's community. We love it there!




Comments
Post a Comment