I like to crank the heat up in the van- never too hot for me. But Copper roasts. I found her like this once:
The other night Taryn was talking tween- words we didn't even know existed- so Tim tried to be cool. He had to google 'cool words teens use nowadays' to stay on top of it. At least Taryn thought he was funny. I realized I'm pretty okay not being cool and have no need in my vocabulary for words such as "fleek, snatched, and bae".
The other night Taryn was talking tween- words we didn't even know existed- so Tim tried to be cool. He had to google 'cool words teens use nowadays' to stay on top of it. At least Taryn thought he was funny. I realized I'm pretty okay not being cool and have no need in my vocabulary for words such as "fleek, snatched, and bae".
What Tim does at work sometimes...



Comments
Post a Comment