Micah: One time, Amy took us to a store that was long away so she bought us a drink and an ice cream. And Elianna spilled her drink. And Heavenly Father SAVED ME because the drink didn't get on me. That really happened.
_________________________________
A while ago Copper reminded us she was striving for perfect attendance for first grade. When I reminded her about our upcoming vacation and that she would miss a whole week of school, and I asked her to think about what she'd rather do- go to school or Disneyland. Then she left and came back a few minutes later to say she had decided to go to Disneyland and that she'd try to get perfect attendance in second grade. Haha.
_________________________________
A while ago Copper reminded us she was striving for perfect attendance for first grade. When I reminded her about our upcoming vacation and that she would miss a whole week of school, and I asked her to think about what she'd rather do- go to school or Disneyland. Then she left and came back a few minutes later to say she had decided to go to Disneyland and that she'd try to get perfect attendance in second grade. Haha.
Comments
Post a Comment