Today in Sacrament Meeting Copper leaned over to me and said she wanted to give a talk "up there," meaning at the podium in front of everyone. I told her if she really wanted to she could bear her testimony next week (good timing, Fast Sunday). She immediately started writing it down and when we got home she asked to type it up. It's now printed and hanging on our door, ready for the countdown to next Sunday.
She's an inspiring angel on Earth. I love her sweet, simple, strong, and unwavering faith. She teaches me things every day. So do my other girls. No wonder Christ teaches us to be as little children. In all of their wild imaginations and sometimes rowdy ways, children's spirits shine bright and soar high.
She's an inspiring angel on Earth. I love her sweet, simple, strong, and unwavering faith. She teaches me things every day. So do my other girls. No wonder Christ teaches us to be as little children. In all of their wild imaginations and sometimes rowdy ways, children's spirits shine bright and soar high.
And... Tim got a new suit. Man oh man! I love it! And the smile...





Comments
Post a Comment