Tuesday we went to the library. Micah wore her bike helmet (as she also did at the grocery store and everywhere else we went). All of them LOVE, love, love the library. I love it too and who knew the Lehi library could actually have all the things we searched for. Compared to the Lehi library I grew up with- this is a big deal...
I worked Wednesday and Oma and the girls had a great time as always. I met a family who maybe didn't know their limit on the number of kids they should adopt...nine being too many... and walked away thanking Heavenly Father that I do know my limit and hoping them the best because sometimes hope's all I have to offer..
Thursday I sort of worked off and on all day and spent the remainder time in our garden overhaul and at a new park we found by our house! We're definitely going back..
Friday was also St. Patrick's day. Our leprechaun made green crepes, which disgusted them all, and turned the toilet water green, which at least made them laugh. The best part of the day was Micah wearing her Hulk costume (because it's green). Who's to argue with Hulk? (I should have taken a picture...)
My bro Ty brought his tiller over and dug up our garden, then Tim leveled it out... new stuff on the way!
And it was my mom's birthday dinner! Luckily everyone could come. Cheery weather and good food make for good times. Happy #58 to my mama!







Comments
Post a Comment