The annual trip to Park City with Denise and Candis fell on my birthday, since we always do the third Saturday in October. We froze (it was a high of 42) but shopped, snacked, and ate lunch on Main Street. Always a good time. I love those girls, love that my girls love them, and love that they both love all of us. Thirty-five years of friendship, wow! We were (all three) blond girls in preschool and gradeschool, with a love of roller skates, skateboards, catching pollywogs, building forts, and swimming in cleaned out garbage times. Good memories.
When we got home Tim had decorated the kitchen. Best part was the realization he got a Happy 70th Birthday banner... hahahaha. Now Micah goes around saying, "He just got that because he said it was the cheapest." Probably true, but he had no idea what it said until Copper saw it hours later. I just love it so it's still hanging up. And I'm proud of him for finding a gift bag, even if it's a Christmas one. He's such a good guy- I love him!
I had lots of birthday wishes from family and friends. I'm blessed to have so many people in my life who care about me, love me, and serve me. And look, my friend down the street Kelly King made me a cute kitten pumpkin.
I'm happy to be 39, have the life I do, with the people I share it with, with the God that grants me everything I need and more. Happy Day to me!





Comments
Post a Comment