We celebrated Copper's half birthday at school a few weeks ago. It had been written on the calendar for quite some time! Her class and teacher sure love her.
Taryn, just because...
A few weeks ago we tried to get the Beck grandchildren to take decent Christmas pictures for my mom. Shandee, Amber, and I all made them matching Christmas pajama bottoms. These two pictures are some of MANY taken... most of them goofy because it's hard to get ten kids to cooperate- especially the oldest ones!
I gave the girls early Christmas presents, new pajamas. So cute.
I made delicious bread for our school teachers and helped out at the twins' Christmas class party. The Grinch stopped by, calling all of the children stinky and disgusting. Haha, they thought it was hilarious.
Copper's piano teacher, Tavia Howard, got her a chocolate piano for Christmas. It's amazing!
Last night we went to my aunt Penny's house for our annual Christmas cookie exchange. I loved seeing some of my cousins, my grandma, some aunts, and having a good time. The littles especially loved decorating sugar cookies and eating the frosting.


Comments
Post a Comment