I was going to work Tuesday afternoon but didn't sleep well, still felt sick, and frankly didn't want to so I cancelled two appointments. Instead I watched Tim work on some things in the house- installing two deadbolts, fix our front door, and install new smoke/carbon monoxide alarms. What a good guy he is. I took down Christmas because I'm a little tired of the house being a disaster. I helped Copper bake, we played lots of games, built with Legos, and watched Copper hop around EVERYWHERE on her pogo ball. It's her only mode of transportation. She hops everywhere. Tim and I are looking to get adult ones. :)
Tonight I helped Copper make yeast rolls and she baked them in her oven. She's a little homemaker already- so fun.
I helped Kota and Micah make mini donuts. They're terrible.
My mom watched the girls while Tim and I went to lunch and after-Christmas shopping (50% off wrapping paper...). Cameron came over with her new Karaoke machine which was a hit with my girls. They were too embarrassed to sing in front of everyone but they did let me in on it long enough I could take a picture.
Tonight I helped Copper make yeast rolls and she baked them in her oven. She's a little homemaker already- so fun.

Comments
Post a Comment