Micah is our note-writer.
Please do not disturb. Or else you will get bit by kiwi (imaginary dog) and you will get run over by my stunt car.
Do not disturb. I'm shy and small. And I'm emotional. Love Micah
(She woke up upset because she couldn't/wouldn't/didn't stay in her bed all night, saying, "I'll never get the hang of this." Then she barricaded herself in her room and left this note on the door.)
I told Micah I would make her a weighted blanket over Christmas break. She reminded me this week I hadn't...
Found two pictures of Christ she wrote about. "When our Savior was sleeping on a boat with people there was a storm so the people woke him up and he calmed the sea and the storm. When we are lonely we pray. By Micah.
Jesus. With God nothing shall be impossible. Christ.
Dear mom, I love you. You are the best mom ever. I know that your favorite color is orange. So I made you a snow globe with green, orange, and white paper in it. Love Micah. To mom. You'll love the snow globe. Love it. Best mom ever.

Comments
Post a Comment