The girls had a piano recital a few weekends ago. Micah was a little too timid to participate, so we held a family recital the next night. I made a program for it too and took her picture. They are all doing so great in piano! They definitely don't get any musical talent from me...
The pup loves Micah's bed. We all thought getting a dog might solve Micah's sleep troubles... but no... sleeping with the dog drives her crazy. He doesn't just stay at her feet or floor- he likes to creep up next to her and he definitely loves pillows. This is how I found both of them the other night...
The gift Micah left Tim and I...
Dakota: I know what I want to do for a job when I grow up. My friend Demi convinced me to be a farmer with her.
Me: A farmer?
Dakota: Yea. All I have to do is plant seeds. She'll give me a free gallon of milk every day, so I figured I might as well do it..."
Also:
Dakota to me: Mom, Mr. C. said he feels bad because I didn't give him a gift for teacher appreciation week, like Micah did.
Me: I donated to the room mother... Micah didn't get him a gift...
Micah: Yeah I did! I found a gift bag and gave him some of the hand sanitizer I found.
Me: Like the old, opened stuff we have around the house?
Micah: Yep!
Also:
Micah: Mom, we had three donuts at the birthday party and ZERO protein!
Also:
My sister, my mom, and us playing Family Feud:
Me: What does an adult take in the tub when they have a bath?
Micah: Their husband!
*FUNNY KIDS!*
I love Copper's sense of style! She takes great pride in picking out her clothes, shoes, and how she wants her hair done (if she doesn't do it herself). I love that she loves to take care of herself!
Look at this cute pooch. We sure love our Red! He will love us even more when we get the sides of our house fenced- three weeks and counting...
My mom probably hates this pile of dirt still in half her backyard, but the kids don't hate it, and neither does Red.
Sometimes when we play Scrabble (which Kota calls Scramble) we find things like this and the girls laugh hysterically...
Micah looks like this almost every time she eats...
Copper and her friend Mary had a baking day the other day. They made chocolate roll-up cakes and they were yummy!
Dakota: beautiful inside and out. I sure love this little lady!
*****************************************************************
Last week Shandee, Amber, and I took my mom out for the day for her 60th birthday. We hit as many thrift stores we could, had lunch at City Creek, and did an escape room where we had to solve a murder. We learned that I suck at solving anything, that Amber is pretty good, my mom is a pro, and Shandee isn't bad either. I definitely was the worst. We did not realize until pretty far into it that the workers could see and hear everything we were saying! It was super duper fun. I'm so grateful for my mom! I'm so happy she's one of my best friends and I'm grateful for her selflessness, her good example, and how much she loves us. Happy 60th! I only took two pictures, but the nice guy at The Escape Key took one of all of us. Shandee, beautiful as always, looks like a diva. The rest of us look like dorks. hahahahah....




Comments
Post a Comment