Happy 10th Birthday to the most beautiful, kind, loving, joyful, helpful, and overall best-ever, most favorite girl!
We celebrated over half the week, starting with her birthday date with grandma. I took a last minute picture, which was blurry and in the middle of a rainstorm, so we'll just have to imagine. Oops. Just picture a Caboodle (her own!) filled with all sorts of girly things like hair brushes, make-up, nail polish, and anything else. We went swimming with (some of our) cousins the day before her birthday- always love the first pool day of the season!
June 8th, her actual birthday, she woke up early to find the decorations Dakota and I stayed up late making, and she ate a much anticipated doughnut for breakfast. She opened gifts and got exactly what she wanted: roller blades (okay, I gave her these early two weeks ago), a kids' fitbit (to match her cousin Cameron's), and some odds and ends from her sisters (water bottle, sunglasses, purse). We partied at Red Robin for lunch and hit Classic Skating for everything fun: roller skating, laser tag, bounce houses, climbing, and arcades. We finished off the night at home playing family games. On Sunday we celebrated all three girls' birthdays at Oma's with food, family, and fun!
I sure love this girl and wish her many, many, many more wonderful years. She's sure a blessing in our lives and we couldn't do without her!
How I love my Copper!
We celebrated over half the week, starting with her birthday date with grandma. I took a last minute picture, which was blurry and in the middle of a rainstorm, so we'll just have to imagine. Oops. Just picture a Caboodle (her own!) filled with all sorts of girly things like hair brushes, make-up, nail polish, and anything else. We went swimming with (some of our) cousins the day before her birthday- always love the first pool day of the season!
June 8th, her actual birthday, she woke up early to find the decorations Dakota and I stayed up late making, and she ate a much anticipated doughnut for breakfast. She opened gifts and got exactly what she wanted: roller blades (okay, I gave her these early two weeks ago), a kids' fitbit (to match her cousin Cameron's), and some odds and ends from her sisters (water bottle, sunglasses, purse). We partied at Red Robin for lunch and hit Classic Skating for everything fun: roller skating, laser tag, bounce houses, climbing, and arcades. We finished off the night at home playing family games. On Sunday we celebrated all three girls' birthdays at Oma's with food, family, and fun!
I sure love this girl and wish her many, many, many more wonderful years. She's sure a blessing in our lives and we couldn't do without her!




Comments
Post a Comment