
I signed the girls up for swim lessons with a swim academy whose reputation convinced me to spend a LOT of money. First lesson was really great and I was pretty impressed with their teacher. Now that they're finally all pretty comfortable with water, we're just working on skills. They were practicing diving by the end of their first lesson, so I call it a win.
The other day (last night) I remarked to Tim that I thought our tree had died. It didn't bloom this year, which is super unlikely for the end of June. Tim grabbed a pretty thick branch and it snapped right off. I took that as a sign of death so he kept snapping them off. Our cool neighbor saw the excitement and never turns down a chance to saw things down, so the next thing we knew the tree was gone. We'll pull up the stump when we have some extra time, but for now our kitty Boots likes it.
These two brothers out for a walk. Hoke is much bigger and shaggier than Red. They sure love each other! Although, sometimes we can't tell if they're playing or trying to kill each other. We're hoping it's the first.

Comments
Post a Comment