When nobody's looking, Taryn will hold the girls' hands...
Look at this hairy, shaggy, old-man puppy. His beard is turning brown, so it always looks dirty; his hair on his back, upper face, and legs is turning white. So he really does look like a shaggy old man dog. It was time for a haircut! He LOVES car rides and happily jumped in. I know he doesn't LOOK happy here, but he is.
Seriously- look at this shag!
All cleaned up! I love that they left his tail super long and curly, and the top of his head.
Taryn passed her test for her learner's permit! Gah! Fourth time's a charm... hahahaha
Swimming pool time. Tim's sandals broke so he wore great big cowboy boots... hahahaha
And, Dakota and Copper tried the high dive for the first (and second, and third) time(s)
My brothers and I had a Dutch oven party at my sister's. I didn't really want to go, but we went anyway and it was fun. Yummy Dutch oven BBQ chicken, cheesy potatoes, and peach cobbler. The kids had fun swimming and running around screaming.
When I was a kid my friends and I would walk a block or two to a huge field we called "the pit." There was a pond, trails, and a creek that we called a crick. Now it's full of a hundred houses, but the creek is still there and is usually fun to wade in. With all the rainfall and snow this year, the creek is raging, fast, and dangerous. And it flooded the park. Crazy!


Comments
Post a Comment