The other night we watched a Face to Face with some of the gospel leaders who announced the new youth programs for next year. We got pretty excited. I'm so grateful our church organizes programs, services, and activities for our family. This coming year they have encouraged us to help our children develop goals in four areas: social, intellectual, physical, and spiritual. So a few days later we cut up our Friend magazines and made vision boards. We're excited start!



It was HellWeek at OT a month ago; five out of eight grueling workouts and I got this shirt for free. Tim pointed out that prorated with what I pay monthly, it actually cost me $40. I don't care; I still feel like I earned it!
For a family night the other week we talked about what we want to be known for, then plastered them all over us and walked a runway like a fashion shows. Aren't these girls beauties.
I bought a letterboard. I had to hide the letters because my family turns it into a joke...
I came home one day to it saying "Bob's grateful heart..." and also "Red is a very, very bad dog." Haha.
Sometimes Tim and I get away just ourselves- like here, in the kitchen for eight minutes while the kids were in the other room...
Christmas has been out at Cabela's for awhile, and Micah found a bow and arrow set she has her heart on...
Fall piano recital with our teacher Tavia Howard. Our "best dress" was whatever we could find after an extremely long day and 33% of the kids who didn't want to go at all...
Sometimes we find Micah in the pantry...
And sometimes we open early Christmas gifts from Candis' mom...
And sometimes we go to the movies looking like orphans. We've had a busy few weeks!












Comments
Post a Comment