Red loves the trampoline and sometimes we find him out there lying down or jumping around....
The best place to find Santa is Cabela's... free picture and kids' crafts, plus all the outdoor and hunting gear Micah can get her hands on. It's her favorite store. I made them all holiday pj pants and asked them to wear it for the picture. This was the best we could do!
Our tree looks decent all lit up!
My very talented and wonderful sister made me this sign. It's 4'x3' and I absolutely LOVE it. It was the best surprise of my entire life. She made Ryan make the frame and it goes perfectly with all of the love I have for wheat, Christ (bread of life), baking, and life in general.
The other week in church my friend Allyson (who was giving the lesson) showed us this poster with all the names of Christ. I loved it so much I took a picture.
Temple Square with the girls! We also took Taryn and her friend Kyle, but they refused to have their picture taken. Stinkers.
Macy's candy Christmas ornaments... we love looking at these!







Comments
Post a Comment