Kota woke us up this morning at 5 a.m. like it was Christmas. Jeez. Haha...
After Easter baskets were found and treats enjoyed, Copper presented the Easter lesson she asked last night if she could prepare. She did so amazing! She looked up some information on this website about the last week of Christ's life and typed eight paragraphs of information, which she then put in plastic Easter eggs (along with candy) and hid all over the house. She is incredible! She had it broken down by each day of Christ's last week, including His resurrection, and had a question at the end of each one that we could discuss. I am so proud of her; she did this all on her own while I was in the other room painting. Sure love this kiddo!
Earlier this week:
Micah and I got seven baskets of candy filled eggs to give to a family I am helping at work, and we got five more ready the next day. I'm very blessed to be able to do this right now and though it's not much, it's something and I hope they know I care!
Lehi City canceled their Easter Egg Hunt but delivered dozens of eggs to families who signed up in time. They came and hid them around the yard earlier this week when we were out on a walk. What a happy surprise to come home to!
We dyed Easter eggs too. I only let them dye four each because it'll still take us a bit to eat a dozen hard-boiled eggs!





Comments
Post a Comment