Last week Tim had 23 TONS of gravel dumped at our house. He used his machine to level it all out after having spent quite awhile digging out lilac tree stumps, cutting into the grass, and lining it with fancy bricks. It looks amazing! The side of our house now has the most perfect finished look, with a place for all his things and a great big pad for a shed. He's so good at what he does and such a hard worker.
I also took some chairs from my mom's she didn't want anymore and painted them a bright orange. I got this rocking chair for free and painted it a bright blue. Perfect for the front and back patios!
Tim hired two of his cement friends to come finish our back patio (and pour his pad for the shed in the back). This patio is my dream come true. One of my yard dreams come true, hahaha. Three years in the making!
The girls put their hands in the cement and I stuck Red's paw print. He did not like it. Oh well!





Comments
Post a Comment