Yesterday Tim and I celebrated 13 years being married. Cool!
We spent three or so hours at the marina; I thought it'd be crowded but we had the place mostly to ourselves most of the day. Kayaking, playing in the sand, loving the sun, and loving each other- fun times!
We spent three or so hours at the marina; I thought it'd be crowded but we had the place mostly to ourselves most of the day. Kayaking, playing in the sand, loving the sun, and loving each other- fun times!
When we got home we left the girls for themselves and went chicken and yard shopping. That night, Tim's mom and dad came over and watched the girls while we went to dinner. They tie-dyed shirts, which they can't wait to wear.
That night we went to my dad's because he bought fireworks to show the neighborhood kids (the ones he likes, haha); we caught the last three of them and went to bed early. It was a great day!
I love being married to Tim.
Sometimes the most simple thing to say about him is that he is good. He's a good person, a good husband, a good father, a good disciple of Christ, a good neighbor, a good son and son-in-law, a good friend, really just a good being.








Comments
Post a Comment