Ms. Dakota, at nine years old.
She's funny. You can't mistake her voice because her mouth is moving all the time. She and I share a good time every morning. She's up before 6:00 a.m. every day so if I happen to still be in bed, she comes and gets me and we spend the next while talking about dogs, other pets, plans for the day, and anything else on her mind. It's a good time together.
I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but Ms. Kota hasn't thrown a fit in about four or five months. Really, since I've been home nearly every day with her. Even when I'm in a lot of meetings, the fact we can see each other most all day has helped our groove together immensely. Her drama is now used to rile everyone else in the household. She and Tim together are incredibly cute- they just keep upping each other until Micah leaves the house, Copper can't stop laughing, and I've asked them both, "Don't you know when enough is enough?" ...to which they reply, "Nope!"
Kota is kind. She's sociable and gets along with everyone. All she talks about are animals- pets we have, pets she wants, facts, and on and on. She is a lover of water, sunshine, riding her bike/scooter/roller blades, and art stuff. She loves waffles and lives for ice cream.
She's beautiful, fun, loving, and playful, and we couldn't do without her!
She's funny. You can't mistake her voice because her mouth is moving all the time. She and I share a good time every morning. She's up before 6:00 a.m. every day so if I happen to still be in bed, she comes and gets me and we spend the next while talking about dogs, other pets, plans for the day, and anything else on her mind. It's a good time together.
I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but Ms. Kota hasn't thrown a fit in about four or five months. Really, since I've been home nearly every day with her. Even when I'm in a lot of meetings, the fact we can see each other most all day has helped our groove together immensely. Her drama is now used to rile everyone else in the household. She and Tim together are incredibly cute- they just keep upping each other until Micah leaves the house, Copper can't stop laughing, and I've asked them both, "Don't you know when enough is enough?" ...to which they reply, "Nope!"
Kota is kind. She's sociable and gets along with everyone. All she talks about are animals- pets we have, pets she wants, facts, and on and on. She is a lover of water, sunshine, riding her bike/scooter/roller blades, and art stuff. She loves waffles and lives for ice cream.
She's beautiful, fun, loving, and playful, and we couldn't do without her!

Comments
Post a Comment