"Peace on earth! But how can such come except through the maintenance of good will toward men? And through what means could glory to God in the highest be more effectively rendered?" (Jesus the Christ, chapter eight)
This year has been a blessed year for us. We haven't been affected all of its changes near as much, or near as negatively, as other people. It has left me, sometimes, with the feeling of guilt about all of the ways I've been taken care of while other people have suffered. We've given to the poor, the needy, the hungry, the sad, the lonely. It never feels like enough. I really have struggled with knowing what else to do to show my gratitude, but it will never be enough for what I've been given through my Savior. I'll keep loving and serving, knowing I've also been on the other side, when someone showed love to me.

Comments
Post a Comment