Every year... Micah eats all of her Advent calendar chocolate in about a week....
The icing ran out because, well, Micah...
Cabela's to see Santa. It was weird this year- separated by a glass barrier. No high-fives or hugs and about 30 seconds to get a picture...
We dropped off our sub for Santa gifts last week. On the way there, Kota said, "Oh I hope their firehouse dog is there." I said, "Sorry, there's no firedog." She corrected me and said, "Sure there is, his name is Blaze." We rang the doorbell and who comes running down the hall but this great big Goldendoodle named Blaze. Apparently Kota has the knowledge from a magnet.
We were happy to get a picture with the pup, whose only trick is to "stop, drop, and roll." We loved it and hope to keep working with fire department each year to give and serve to our community.
We snuck a picture with Taryn... it doesn't happen very often!
We're ready for Christmas!
I'm so happy for Christmas, which is of Christ, of our Savior, and my Friend.
Tree = fixed!
Copper's cute selfie.
Tim and I took the girls and a neighborhood friend for a walk the other day. December has been weirdly dry. The sheep were out and happily ate from the girls' hands.
Sometimes Tim decorates Red with garbage. He doesn't like it.
Sometimes my mom gives us things that she doesn't really want anymore but she feels should still be kept in the family. Then, sometimes, my sister ends up with them and hides them in my house when she doesn't want them anymore. I found this ceramic tree the other day. I'm not sure how long it had been in our coat closet. Obviously the girls don't put their coats or shoes away or they would have seen it. It used to be my Grandma Beck's. I'm pretty happy to take it even though I don't really have room for it.
I wish I would have taken a video of this; it was Kota just chatting away about her day. Nonstop chatter and happiness. I sure love her.




















Comments
Post a Comment