Game of Games
We've whittled it down a level...
I'm not sure why I think it's a good idea to record all of this, but this Game of Games is kind of a big deal around here, so I'm making note of our progress.
Cover your Assets vs. Cover your Kingdom: Cover your Kingdom
Skull King vs. Rook: Skull King
Code Names vs. Disney Code Names: Code Names
New World vs. Small World: Small World
Dominion vs. Cthulu: Cthulu
Forbidden Island vs. Ghost Fighting Treasure Hunters: Forbidden Island
Farkle vs. Tenzi: Farkle
Telestrations vs. Sequence: Sequence
Bears & Bees vs. Nuts About Mutts: Bears & Bees
Sleeping Queens vs. Dos: Sleeping Queens
Uno vs. Harry Potter Uno: Harry Potter Uno
Exploding Kittens vs. Unstable Unicorns: Exploding Kittens
Sushi Go vs. Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza: Taco...
Phase 10 vs. Skip Bo: Skip Bo
5 Crowns vs. Grandpa Beck's Golf: Golf
Solar Quest vs. Monopoly: Solar Quest
Life vs. Cash Flow: Cash Flow
Sorry vs. Clue Jr.: Sorry
Acquire vs. Land Grab: Acquire
Ticket to Ride (Germany) vs. Ticket to Ride (USA): Germany
Antiquity Quest vs. Risk: Risk
I'm sad about losing a few of them- like Antiquity Quest, and sad about some that moved on- like Risk (I HATE RISK). We've realized we have quite a few more games than we originally included...so we're adding a few...
Round 2 coming up!


Comments
Post a Comment