Ravenclaw student (from Harry Potter), Skull Ninja, and Cow.
Couldn't be more fitting.
We were playing a new game (Taco vs. Burrito) and Tim took a real taco shell and smashed it to pieces. A Halloween afternoon gift...
![]() |
Amber and Ty had free tickets to Cornbelly's so we went the Thursday before Halloween. So did about 400 other people... I got pretty annoyed so I only took two pictures.
We had a work party and this was the best I could do. It's significant because I wore lipstick. I don't own lipstick and I had to ask around a bit, which raises my anxiety b/c it's actually gross to me to borrow lipstick (or straws, or utensils, or Chapstick). After asking around a long time I remembered Copper had some. She bought it before we had the discussion that someone as young as her should not be wearing hooker red on her lips. Ha!
Oma and Opa came over Saturday evening and I took not even one picture of everyone... nor did I take even one picture at my parents' house the next day...
Our ward did our first trunk or treat. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was fun and good to see everyone in the neighborhood... and I like to do Halloween with just my family. So there's that!














Comments
Post a Comment