If this conversation doesn't illustrate personality + birth order, I don't know what does...
Kota: I don't want to go to school today! We have to take a test on how to divide decimals!
Copper: That's not hard.
Kota: Yes it is! Copper, you don't always have to know everything, you know. It's annoying.
Tim: Cops, you're going to have to learn what to say with people like this. They want, you know, validation or something.
Cassie: Yeah, but they don't want you to be condescending like dad is... "with people like this?"
Kota: Yeah, Copper!
Cassie: Copper, say something like this- 'Kota, I was in 5th grade once and I remember what it's like to do that; it is hard, and you're going to be okay.'
Copper: (under her breath) But it wasn't hard for me in 5th grade...
Cassie: Copper!!!
Cassie: Kota, what do you need to feel good about the test today?
Kota: I don't know...
Micah: Wait a minute, there's a test today?
Comments
Post a Comment